Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Salty

By Chris Deras

It’s safe to say I was extremely salty when salt was taken from us. Smiley fries no longer put a smile on my face. Instead it brings tears to my eyes which trickle down to my mouth and remind me of salt, then I cry some more. They then took the 2nd Bosco stick from us, and that’s when I knew that it was the end of indulging myself in actual good school food. That is until today, yes my friends, good school food is making a return. Doughnuts are being served for breakfast again, they are now putting out two Bosco sticks for lunch with REAL marinara sauce. Honey Mustard is coming back to save your overcooked, shriveled up, week old, harder than superman’s abs, synthetic, chicken nuggets. Last but not least above all else: the salt. The salt is returning, so you can smother the taste of all the school food with it, so instead of puking when you eat it you might just cringe a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment