Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Howell Elementary: Home of the Gators!

Alright. So there has been a lot of talk going around about which elementary school in our district is the best. First off, no other school has a name to call their students as cool as Howell-agators. Lions, Falcons, and Mustangs….. nothing compares to the Howell-agators. I mean, look how cute our mascot is? Dorothy Howell is not just known about their awesome mascot; this place really values education and makes sure that everyone is exactly where they need to be. There are advanced programs, drama and theater, and a variety of sports and clubs. Everyone is able to find a place to fit in. I remember when I went to Howell, I participated in a cooking club where we made tasty treats after school. I also involved in the advanced learning program. It was also a great time seeing some of my classmates perform some pretty top-notch plays! I would not have chosen a different elementary school, I am proud to be a gator!

“This school is da bomb.”-- Sarah Singleton


No comments:

Post a Comment