Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Come on guys, let’s go to the Lounge!

By: Senior Naomi Hillard

We have a change shooting towards us this 2013-2014 school year, ladies and gentleman. A new place to dine, instead of the school cafeteria! That’s right, it will most likely be held in Mr. Haynes and Mrs. Brady’s old rooms, in 3rd hall. I’m talking about some foosball and other games to get excited about. But they do not stop there, my friends; there will be a microwave to heat up your yummy lunchables, or your food that you saved from a restaurant! Although the faculty and Principals are not too sure about how the criteria will be worked out for the upcoming Student Lounge, they have jotted down some ideas for what the lounge will contain. Mr. K mentioned that him, Mr. Key, Mr. Reihman, some teachers will be talking with each other about how they plan on working out what students will be able to join in the fun. You do not want to miss out on this, kids! Make sure to be on your BEST behavior just in case that’s the only way to get into the lounge. Maybe you can talk to Mr. K if you have any ideas for him? You and a group of friends could persuade him to put a coffee maker, and coffee in there (which is what I may do), or tell him to put some comfortable chairs in there so we can seriously “chill”. We could decorate the lounge so that the teachers know it belongs to us!? Let’s get creative and excited for this new idea because it’ll be coming as soon as possible!
“I’ve been waiting to be able to heat up my food that I bring in for lunch! This is awesome.” Nia Evans
“Yes! I can heat up my lunchables!!!” Naomi Hillard
“I’m so ready for this, comfortable chairs, here I come!” Caitlin Carter


No comments:

Post a Comment